Information Collected by Us
When you sign up for a SupporterWall account, the following information will be collected:
- Email address
- PayPal account email address
Any of this information may be updated by signing in on SupporterWall.com and clicking the "Account" link.
When you purchase space on a SupporterWall, the following information may be collected:
- Name or Title
- Email address
- URL for your website
- Image or Photo
We may also collect non-personal information not associated with your identity in order to create statistics and improve the website. This information we collect:
- Time of login
- Time of purchase
- File types uploaded
- Data transferred
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
Use of Collected Information
- We will not sell or rent Your personal information to others, except to the extent necessary to fulfill any requests by You to share content through another Website or partner.
- Your email may be used to answer any requests made by you, or to provide status updates around the Website or its processes.
- If you make a purchase through a SupporterWall, your information will be visible to the person who installed the SupporterWall.
- We may aggregate (gather data across all accounts) collected information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to the owner
By providing us your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may always opt out.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
- We may aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) personal information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- If you make a purchase on any SupporterWall, information you enter such as Name or Title, URL and image, will be visible to anyone who visits that site.
- Finally, we do not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above, without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out.
- We take a reasonable effort to protect your personal information stored in our database. Access to your personal information is limited to our authorized staff who need that information to perform their job functions.
- Your password is store in a encrypted form which makes it computationally impossible for anyone, including us, to derive the plain text password from it.
Legal disclaimer disclosure
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the Policy at any time, without prior notice, by posting the modified Policy on the Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of any revised Policy.
Compromise of Personal Information
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on SupporterWall.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at .
Links to Other Web Sites